Linking To Irish Shipwrecks
I believe that the Internet is designed to be hyperlinked and as such I give you permission to link to My home page or any other page within the Irish Shipwrecks Web Site as long as :
- 1. Your site is of Maritime Interest.
- 2. Provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage my reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on my part where none exists.
- 3. You must not use methods of linking that retrieve material from my site so that my material seamlessly appears on other websites or media. Inlining hyperlinking is strictly forbidden.
- 4. Taking data from my web site and placing it on your own with out my permission is content theft and it dilutes my Google Juice. How ever I would be more then happy to help out with a Wreck or Ship history if asked.
- 5. If you wish to make any use of material on my site other than that set out above, please address your request to Mail Me @ >>.
Please use the following text for your link
Copy & Paste
This is how it will look on your page
Irish Shipwrecks Database
Irish Shipwrecks Database Provides Maritime Researchers and Wreck Divers with information on Shipwrecks in Irish Coastal Waters. Irish Shipwrecks is a searchable database of wrecks from 2 World Wars, Ocean Liners and the history of numerous shipping casualties from 1750 onwards.
Irish Shipwrecks Database »»
If you would like a reciprocal link please E-mail me a paragraph of text describing your website with an image or logo if you would like
Mick O Rourke